Our retained HR service provides an outsourced ‘in house’ HR department, We provide day-to-day HR functions essential for small and medium-sized businesses. Our HR Retainer services ‘slots in’ to your business to provide the expertise you need to manage and evolve your business. Using our HR Retainer Service is a hands-on way of getting the help you need in a simple, accountable way that gets results.
We work in partnership with you to develop the perfect plan for your whole year. This brings clarity and focus to your business development, and ensures that we stay accountable for the delivery of your plan.
In addition to long-term strategy, we also take care of the day-to-day HR requirements that crop up, giving you peace of mind, knowing that all of your HR needs are covered at all times.
To successfully grow your business, skilfully navigating complex HR issues is crucial. Our retainer services include a dedicated day of consulting every month. Our clients use this focussed time to concentrate on the attraction and retention of talented, productive, happy employees who will help you achieve your vision for your business quickly and simply.
“Excellent, professional service”
“It has been one of the best decisions made by the company to start working with MAD-HR this year. Quick to respond and on the end of the phone when required, a real pleasure to deal with. Always professional and even in a less than ideal situation they are able to offer advice to make everything seem positive again.” Read the full review
Our HR Retainer Service includes:
- Ensuring compliance with employment law
- Managing all employee challenges including disciplinary and grievance, absence management, performance management, redundancy and restructures, TUPE, training and development
- Developing reward and retention strategies
- Developing and implementing programs to define and promote organisational culture and improve engagement
- Focus on performance management programmes to support the move from good to great
- Designing and implementing initiatives to support the achievement of awards and accreditations including Investors in People, the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For and Great Place to Work.
How you benefit from retaining us monthly:
- Seriously cost effective. You never know when you’ll need extra support. Fix your HR costs from month-to-month with our retained service packages to ensure you’re not hit with whatever eventualities may arise.
- A weight off your mind. So many businesses falter in the face of the flood of legislation and regulations changing the landscape for employers each day. With our managed service, we’re able to take the pressure off you, allowing you to focus on your business, whilst we look after your people.
- Tailored to your business. Every business is different. When delivering a managed service retainer, we’ll take the time to discover exactly what makes your business special, where you want to get to and road-map any challenges you’re likely to encounter. We’ll thoroughly assess your needs and suggest a package which suits you rather, than squeezing you into a one-size-fits-all agreement.
- Flexible. Some months your HR needs are different from others. We can adjust our level and type of support accordingly, ensuring you get what you need when you need. We don’t just sit back and wait for your call, we proactively Make A Difference to your business by helping you stay one step ahead.
There when you need us.
Our HR retainer service is delivered by a combination of on site and remote working. We will stand shoulder to shoulder with you and your managers, building capability, not creating dependence. With us at your side, you can be confident we have all your people related challenges covered.