Due to our continued growth, MAD-HR are recruiting for experienced HR professionals who are based in Norfolk to join their operations team.
MAD-HR is an award winning HR consultancy that supports SME’s throughout the East of England and we are on the hunt for talented HR professionals who are all about Making A Difference!
As an HR Consultant with MAD-HR, you will play a key role in delivering first class HR support that is in line with legal compliance, best practice and makes a positive difference to the bottom line.
The key responsibilities of the HR Consultant will be:
- Create and drive an alignment between HR strategy and business goals supporting businesses with its implementation;
- Provide commercial HR advice to a client base on a range of ER related issues in line with employment law and best practice;
- Effectively manage complex HR projects including restructures, T&C’s changes, job evaluations, pay evaluations / reviews, TUPE, employer engagement programmes,
- Produce and review a variety of HR resources including contracts, letters templates, company handbooks, policies and procedures to ensure continued legal compliance;
- Supporting clients with recruitment, onboarding and induction strategies; and
- Having regular contact with business owners and senior leaders on site, virtually and via email and telephone.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Be CIPD qualified, ideally to level 7.
- Have at least 7 years’ experience of working in an HR environment consisting of business partnering / relationship management with business leaders
- Be able to handle and manage a varied and busy workload.
- Effectively project manage complex and multiple caseloads.
- Be customer-focused and always want to provide the best service.
- Have up to date knowledge of UK employment law and its application.
- Be able to identify additional areas of where support is needed.
- Have experience of working as an HR professional within a variety of industries and business sizes – particularly SME’s, would be beneficial.
- Strict adherence to the requirements of confidentiality. Discretion and integrity essential.
- Calm under pressure; ability to re-prioritise in very short timescales.
- Flexibility, tenacity and resilience to deal with business demands during periods of high workload.
- Be an ambassador for our PARIS values.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to take the leap into consulting and broaden their experience in a variety of HR areas.
Whilst this is a home based role, it is expected that the successful candidate will be willing to undertake business travel in order to effectively influence management and guide and support their clients in all people related matters.
What makes MAD-HR a great place to work, isn’t novelties or gimmicky job titles, it’s our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they’re proud of.
We invest for the long term, providing fantastic careers for our people and the best services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
Our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward with the changing world of work, and we can only do that by supporting our people and empowering them to use their HR expertise.
We’re flexible, we embrace change and we’re incredibly proud of what we we’ve built, evolving from a small business into one of the best businesses in the region for delivering customer excellence.
In return, we offer successful candidates a promising future, with a growing business; with the chance to reap the benefits which includes:
- Salary – £35,000 – £37,000 pa DOE
- Hours – Full time (35 hours per week)
- Bonus – Performance related bonus
- Homeworking Allowance
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- CIPD subscription
- Internal training and development courses
- Funded professional development courses
If you are an experienced HR generalist with excellent organisation and communication skills who has the ability to build relationships with a varied range of clients by being approachable, confident, and understanding, we would love to hear from you.
The selection process will include occupational testing.
All information will be treated as strictly confidential. Referees will be approached once an offer of employment has been made.