Having been away from the workplace for so long, making work attractive and providing reassurance to staff is key to encourage their return to work.
But where do you start when it comes to planning for the return to the workplace?
We have it covered with our RTW toolkit.
This bundle of clear guides, policies and letters will help you your staff feel more supported, less anxious, and more confident about returning to work.
It will give you back the time to focus on all of the other demands that you have at this time and you can be assured that you have what you need to keep you on the right path, avoiding the pitfalls and making mistakes.
£ 99 + VAT
You will receive a link to download the files which will be active for 72 hours after the initial download.
THE RETURN TO WORK TOOLKIT CONTAINS:
- Returning to work after lockdown checklist;
- COVID-19 general workplace safety risk assessment;
- Policy on controlling the risks of infectious diseases in the workplace;
- Visitor/Contractor COVID-19 Questionnaire;
- Mass testing for COVID-19 policy;
- Record of returning to the workplace after lockdown;
- Letter informing staff that the workplace is to reopen and safety provisions in place;
- Letter to employees reminding them of their responsibilities in relation to the control of infectious diseases – Coronavirus;
- Letter to recall employees to the workplace due to easing or lifting of lockdown;
- Letter to employee who is unwilling/reluctant to return to workplace;
- Letter to employee who refuses to return to work due to COVID-19 concerns;
- Agile working policy;
- Homeworking policy; and
- Homeworking fundamentals and homeworker agreement.
Getting Back to the Workplace – Practical Considerations
Getting the best out of your people
Hybrid Working – The New Normal